Friday, January 1, 2010

CHEST AND TRICEPS

I like to do these 2 body parts together because when you are doing chest you are also using you tris. When people think of building up their arms you usually think to work the biceps, but in reality 2/3 or your arm is your triceps. So do more pull downs, skull crushers and dips to get bigger arms. When I do chest and triceps I try to change it up... lets say I start with flat bench then do butterfly's then incline bench and so on. Then the next time I do chest and tris I will start off with something different like incline chest and then flat then butterfly's... If you do the same routine every time with the same weights then after a while you will hit a "wall" and not see any more gains. By changing up your routine you will keep your body from hitting the "wall".

No comments:

Post a Comment