Monday, December 28, 2009
GETTING STRONGER WITH JASON
Hello there, if you are reading this blog thingy then good for me and you I guess. First off I'm sure you don't care about me so I will introduce myself later on. The purpose of this blog (which I am just learning about this stuff) is to help give quality advice and help to those out there who wish to get stronger, bigger, and just to help keep me on the right path myself. There are several big mistakes beginners make all the time. I just want to help you get out of the old bad habits and into making quality gains. I will keep my articles as short and to the point as possible! I hate reading a book and hearing about others personal crap. I was always a really skinny kid and had the hardest time gaining weight! I ate like a pig and worked out hard everyday only to find that I had no real gains. I read several books and started to really research how to get bigger. In this blog thingy I will give you all my advice and hopefully you listen and it will work for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment